Nuffnang Latest!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Outing With Kak Ngah

I accompanied my elder sister to have some sight-seeing around Kuala Lumpur. She came with her family and partner in crime, who also a teacher at her school.
So I helped her to book 2 rooms at Hotel Plaza, KL, just for the sake of to be near to the LRT.
We were so eager to try the KLCC Sky Bridge, and I helped them to queue since early morning. As expected, it was a long queue! Even tourists slept near the counter, just to get first in line. The management has limit the ticket buying for 5 tickets per person, but when I reached the counter, I tried my luck and told them that my sister came from Perak and she can't make it on time, so I have to get 9 tickets for her and her family. Lucky I got it!

Before we went up, they divided into groups. After a short presentation, the lift went up to level 49 and visitors were given only 10 minutes to be on the Sky Bridge. Boring...
Right after that short visit, we went to Ikano and Ikea. I can see that the kids were so happy when we got a special arrangement with one of the staff at Pet Safari, who happened to feed the animals at that time. He showed us every single thing that he did on his daily job.
Then it was the time for shopping at Ikea. We bought kitchenware and few decorative things. The kids started to get bored, so we went to the National Museum! I never thought of going there again, for I went there once to see a stupid Malaysian Ghost Exibition.) Hahaha!

No comments:

Subscribe To This Blog