Nuffnang Latest!

Friday, April 10, 2009

I Am Tagged By Skin (I Couldn’t Resist!)


Sape suruh?
Skin.

RULES

>Go to your photos folder in your computer.
>Go to the 6th folder of photos.
>Go to the 6th picture in that folder.
>Put the picture on your blog and a description of it.
>Invite six friends to join the challenge.
>Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged!

Ok, I have hundreds of folders and plenty of categories. So I had to choose by date created (alphabetical order is too common), and I got Clique's Folder. In Clique's Folder again, I had to choose by date created and I got Taiwan Sistas. And here we go, picture no. 6!

Gambar Skin and Elly! This pic was taken on 20-05-2006! Muka gangster abis!

(See...slim ar...?)


P/S:Dammit! Sape suh buat keje tagging ni Skinnnnn???

2 comments:

Ely Hasrul said...

kahkahkahkahkahkahkahkahhhhhh ya allah memoriii

Biqque said...

cam setan kan? ko tau if aku tak ikut date created, gambar yg no. 6 tu lagi cam setan!

Subscribe To This Blog