Nuffnang Latest!

Friday, September 24, 2010

Project Don'tRunAwayFromUs!

For those who don't know, I am obsessed with Kim Kardashians. I guess, Monica Rose has done a good job in styling her.

Anyway, its not about her...its about these two awesome luxury clothes that I REALLY want to have! (But I can't...coz the price is killing me!!! F**k!)

Georgie Kamea Jacket by Julia Chase
(Winter Collection)

Lingerie-style dress by Julien Macdonald.
(Summer Collection)

For NOW, I have to find
a pair of big round hazelnut doll lenses,
one outstanding black blanket-style topper,
one wig with tresses-and-bangs style,
a pair of cheap yet stylish ugg boots,
and learn how to put fake eyelashes!

WHERE TO GET THEM???


P/S : I am currently collaborating the "meet the in laws" clothes with Fara for Project Don'tRunAwayFromUs!

(Please ignore the inner shirt...
the designer was testing the mock-up at Signature Foodcourt KLCC,
during lunch time, in front of the tailor...hehehe!)


4 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. what a funny project name! =P

Liz said...

yes! yes! Project DontRunAway..
good one! One down, three more to go..

I saw some cheap ugg-like boots (cantik gak), somewhere...cannot remember where....nanti la

Liz said...

yoh...masuk dah?

Biqque said...

dah beli ugg boots, hair extension, and cekak ber-riben! hahahaha!

Subscribe To This Blog