Nuffnang Latest!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Stainless Steel Cookware



My mom in law likes to purchase kitchenware...particularly cookware. She has tons of it in the storeroom and I would love to have some of it coz all of them are stainless steel.

So…
It’s been 3 years since my mom and dad in law didn’t visit us. Since we moved in into our own house, I frequently asked them to come to KL. Anyhow, either mom in law will say my dad in law is busy, or my dad in law will say he will ask my mom in law first.

After few times of bugging my dad in law to ask my mom in law to visit our new house, my dad in law FINALLY spoken the truth that my mom in law is waiting for “something” that she ordered for us!


No wonder!

And these are what I’ve got!
Happy cooking to myself!


6 comments:

Twilight Man said...

OMG! I love the pots. So beautiful and nice to cook. I want! I want!

Ely Hasrul said...

hamboiii bertuah badannnn suka suka suka!

Ako Retna said...

eehem.... pasni kena rajin masak ni :p

Lily Riani said...

i ve emailed you my menu list. ahhahahha....

Biqque said...

twilight, i know u loveeee to cook :D

skin, bertuah keeeeee...

ako, baru pakai 2-3 pots :D

lily, i tak pandai laaaaa hahaha!

InaAchik said...

oh em ji!!!
bertuahnya badan...
giler best kalo ader org adiahkan pot2 tu utk saya!!!

happy cooking ya...

Subscribe To This Blog